Another weekend has come and gone. They always fly by. I had a pretty good weekend even though it got off to a bad start.
Friday night I didn't get home from work until 8:00. Boo! We had a late closing and everything that could go wrong went wrong. Needless to say I was not in a good mood. I came home and curled up in my chair and Dustin and I watched Valkyrie.

I thought it was a really good movie. I loved history and World War II was one of my favorites to learn about.
Saturday Dustin was working at the station so I got up and worked out. Ugh! I so did not want to but I made myself. I am still on level 2 and think that I may be there for a while. It kicks my butt every time. Then I cleaned the entire house. It hasn't been cleaned in almost a month. Gasp! I know...I am terrible. Then I ran a few errands and came back and home and had a movie marathon my myself.
I rented Bride Wars.
I know I am probably the last girl on earth to see this movie. I thought it was really cute! Definitely my kind of movie.
Then I watched Taken.

This was a really good movie too! Probably not the best movie to watch by myself late at night though! Needless to say, I had a movie marathon weekend! We still didn't get around to seeing Hangover. I am probably the last person on earth to see this movie too! Ha! Hopefully next weekend we can go see it.
Today Dustin and I went to eat lunch at Firehouse Subs with my parents and then we went to Sam's. Sam's kind of overwhelms me but we found some good deals. Jax and Maribel appreciate our trip very much!

We got them a 14 pound box of Milk Bones. Their favorite!

This is what they do every morning until you give them their milk bone. They sit there and stare at the jar on the counter until you give them one. So silly!
Dustin is grilling steaks tonight! Yum! What a great way to wrap up the weekend...steaks and an all new episode of Army Wives!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!











1 comment:
I went to Sams with my parents this weekend too!!! Weird!!!! HAHA! I LOVEEE Sams!!!!!
Post a Comment