Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Do You Use?

Okay Ladies I need your help! I am looking for new make-up. Any suggestions? When I first started wearing make-up I used Cover Girl. It just didn't work for me. I have very oily skin. Then I switched to Clinique which I liked pretty well. I used to use a liquid base foundation and powder. I liked it all right but it still didn't compliment my oily skin that well. Now I use Mac Studio Fix powder plus foundation. Again, it just doesn't do much for my oily skin. In fact, I think it makes my skin more oily.


I am looking to switch again. I have considered going back to Clinique because they seem to offer more choices for different skin types. I use their bronzer and eye shadow. I think I want to go back to using a foundation and powder. I think I may try Stay True Makeup Oil Free Formula. Have you any of you tried it before?


I also want to try the Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder which is for oily skin.


The only thing about going back to Clinique is that it is expensive. What do you use or what would you recommend?

4 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

Linds,

As a victm of oily skin, I feel your pain. I use Este Lauder. Also not cheap but I really like it. I use their foundation and powder. http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT643&PRODUCT_ID=2212
http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT644&PRODUCT_ID=1802

Hope that helps. I think they will give you a sample to try so you don't have to buy it to see if you like it.

Kendall and Brooks said...

All I use is Bare Minerals - I love it, you don't feel like you have anything on!

Emily said...

I use laura mercier and love it.. I have also just stilla and trish mcevoy and love both!!!

Sarah663 said...

I know this is really an old post, but I wanted to share that I do use the Stay Matte pressed powder for oily skin and also their foundation for oily skin. I have been about 10 years, I really like it.