Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most incredible Dad in the world! I am so blessed to have a Dad like you!



I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me! Love you!

..........................................

It has been a pretty low key weekend. Friday night I had Bunco with the girls and Saturday I went shopping with my mom & sister. I got a few really cute tops from The Limited on SALE! Yea!! They had lots of cute stuff on sale.

Saturday night I went to eat with my entire family for my aunt's birthday celebration and then I came home and watched New In Town. It is a really cute movie!

Today I am headed to church with the family for Father's Day and then coming home for a busy afternoon of cleaning and laundry.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments: