I have not been to the movies in forever! I think the last movie I saw at the movie theatre was He's Just Not That Into You back in February. Do you go to the movies often?
I really like going to the movies other than the fact that it has gotten really expensive. Dustin and I used to go a lot and now we never go. We would always go and buy candy and drinks and put them in my purse and sneak them in!
I really like going to the movies other than the fact that it has gotten really expensive. Dustin and I used to go a lot and now we never go. We would always go and buy candy and drinks and put them in my purse and sneak them in!
There are a few movies out that I want to see and few that are coming out soon that I can't wait to see!
I don't know why but I want to see Hangover.
Have you seen it? Is it any good?
I also want to see The Proposal which comes out today.
I like Sandra Bullock and I usually always like her movies. I am sure this is a total chick flick but it looks funny.
I really want to see this.
I just love Jennifer Aniston! So does my husband so maybe I can get him to go see this with me!
This one looks so good! I am really excited about this one!

Looks like I will be having lots of girl's nights in the near future. I always like the chick flicks.
What movies are you excited about?











3 comments:
I want to see the one w/ Scarlet Johansen. Don't know what it is called but it comes out in August.
Let me know if you want to go to the movies. I'm always up for a chick flick!
Ooooo so many good movies coming up!
I want to see all those movies too!!! (I have seen The Hangover and it was utterly hilarious!)I'm hoping that JM wil take me to see The Proposal on Sunday afternoon!
Post a Comment