Thursday, June 18, 2009

Couple of Things....

I was gone all day yesterday to Bentonville, AR for work. It was a very long day but thank goodness we made it there and back in one piece. As I have gotten older I have developed this fear of flying. Once I am up in the air I am usually fine but it is the taking off and landing that I hate. We arrived in Bentonville around 10:00am and then got our rental car and headed over to Wal-Mart's home office. Once we had located their home office we went to grab an early lunch and then headed back over to Wal-Mart for a long day of meetings. They went pretty well. I didn't get home until 9:00 last night and I went straight to bed. I am so behind on my blog reading. I hope to catch up today.


Our new bed was delivered yesterday! Thanks Dad! My Dad sells Ethan Allen furniture so he is our source for furniture and no, we didn't get our bed for free! After all my dad has done for us I couldn't not pay for our new furniture. I slept great last night! Love having a king size bed!


On Tuesday Jordan over at Two Dogs, A Girl and A Husband's Grace gave me the Friend's Award!

I love Jordan's blog and you should definitely check it out! She is constantly making me laugh! She is from the great state of Texas too and our husband's are both fireman. I have enjoyed getting to know her. She is always leaving comment love for other fellow bloggers. She is fantastic! Thanks Jordan for the award!

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am supposed to give this award out to 8 fellow bloggers but I feel that I just can't choose. So, if you follow my blog I am passing this award on to you! You are all fabulous bloggers I enjoy reading each and every one of your blogs! Please pass the lovely award on!

Have a fantastic day! It is almost Friday!



3 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

How was Wal-Mart's home office? Huge? Fancy? I bet it was kinda cool to see!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

I love to fly but I hate take-off! It stresses me out because I feel like if something is going to wrong, that's when it'll happen! Congrats on the award!

Carrie said...

I'm with Drew and Kelsie, what is Wal-Mart's home office like? Glad you made it home safe.

Congrats on your blog award.