Monday, June 15, 2009

Mutt Monday

I finally got some pictures of the dogs to share for Mutt Monday, as if I never post pictures of them anyways! Ha! The lovely Jordan over at Two Dogs, A Girl and A Husband's Grace is the host of Mutt Monday.

Dustin and I take Jax and Maribel walking every night. They are so dang hyper that we have to do something to get their energy out. This week we have been walking down by the pasture behind our subdivision. No one is ever back there or drives down the road so we let them off their leash so they can run and play. Here is what they have been up to on their walk this week.


Running as fast as they possibly can once they are free from their leash!


Sniffing every blade of grass.


Walking with daddy.


Tired from running. Maribel's tongue is touching the ground. Ha!

What they do after their walk....sleep.


......................................................................


We had a nice relaxing weekend. We didn't do a thing. Dustin worked on Friday and I had a test that I had to take on Saturday morning. After my test I came home and did absolutely nothing. I was exhausted. Sunday we did nothing again. A perfect weekend if you ask me!

5 comments:

Emily said...

ohh I love dogs! sooo stinking cute:)

Nadalee said...

I better get to see them this weekend!

Chelsea Lietz said...

cute dogs, I love that they cuddle.

Carrie said...

Your dogs are so cute!

Jordan said...

Awww, that last picture is too much cuteness! Mine will only cuddle when they are SUPER tired.