Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

Some tidbits of information for you....

~ Not too much is going on in the Wynn household. We are getting our new king size bed this week! Woohoo!!

~ I am on Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred. It is hard! I am sticking with it even though I can barely walk, stand or sit!

~ I have lost 3 pounds....only 17 more to go! Gosh that sounds like a lot!

~ I got Dustin a really funny Father's Day card from the dogs. Ridiculous I know! Stop laughing at me, it was just too funny I had to get it!

~ I will be in Bentonville, AR tomorrow for work. We are flying out early tomorrow morning and coming back tomorrow evening. We are meeting with several of our contacts that we work with at Wal-Mart.

~ Update on the photographer situation. Our photographer agreed to do a 10x10 album for $1500. Still too expensive in my book but we took the deal because it was the only way we were going to get pictures of our wedding.

~ I am only 8 posts away from my 150th post! It feels like I just started this blog yesterday. Can't wait to look back on it over the years and see how much my life has changed!

~ I can't believe it is already the middle of June. Crazy! Boy does time fly!

~ Our one year anniversary is quickly approaching! I have no clue what to get Dustin. Any suggestions??? He keeps telling me he is going to give me paper because that is what it says to give for first year anniversaries. Ha! I honestly don't care if he gets me anything or not. I don't really need anything.

That is it for my random bits of information. Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Does Dustin Hunt or Golf or anything? Maybe you could get him a year long hunting license or like a gift certificate/membership something - that would be paper :)

Jordan said...

Kendall has a great idea!

Good luck on the Shred - it's worth it. And yay for 3 lbs!! Keep it up!

I'm glad you got something worked out with the photographer. I hate that it's so expensive, but you'll treasure those photos, and so will your kids. I just love the wedding photos that I have of my folks!

Anonymous said...

Yea 3lbs, is great!!! Way to go shredding, I am on day 24 and loving it still.