I saw this on Carrie's blog and it looked fun so here it goes!
A -Age: 25
B- Bed Size: Queen, but in a few short weeks it will be a king!
C- Chore you hate: Dusting
D- Dog's Name: Jax and Maribel
E- Essential starts to your day: Diet Dr. Pepper, I go to Sonic every morning on the way to work
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum, duh!
H- Height: 5'6"
I- Instruments you play: None! I was never into playing instruments but I do love to sing when I am by myself
J- Job Title: Commercial Escrow Officer
K- Kids: None as of yet
L-Living Arrangements: With my husband of almost one year and our two dogs. Our one year anniversary is almost here!
M- Moms name: Jo Lorraine...unusual I know but I like it
N- Nicknames: Blondie, Lindsey Lou, Linds
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Never had to stay in the hospital overnight....knock on wood.
P- Pet Peeve: Lying....it just causes all sorts of problems, just tell the truth for goodness sakes!
Q- Quote from a movie: "Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over".....my favorite part from the movie The Notebook
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: One sister, Nadalee
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays 6:00am, Weekends 8:00am (usually)
U- Underwear: uhh yea...always!
V- Vegetable you dislike: Cooked spinach, brussel sprouts, asparagus, carrots...I could go on and on, I don't like many vegetables.
W- Ways you run late: Picking out something to wear, it always makes me run late.
X- X-rays you've had: Only on my teeth
Y- Yummy food you make: None, I don't cook and it is probably better that way
Z- Zoo Favorite: I love the gorillas. They crack me up and are so funny to watch.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment