Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seriously??

Since when did Target get so expensive???

I love this comforter set but seriously, $350???

Dustin and I are getting a new king size bed and so I am searching for new bedding. We are finally upgrading from a queen size bed. Thank goodness because it is way to small for 3 people. Jax is the size of a small human and we just don't fit anymore. Ha!

He really isn't the reason we are getting a new bed. He honestly doesn't take up that much room because he curls into a ball at the foot of the bed. Dustin and I seriously can't sleep. We both feel like we are sleeping on top of each other. He sleeps better in his twin size bed at work than he does at home.

Any ideas on where to shop for new bedding???

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

try overstock.com! or sometimes you can get away with doing it cheaper with a duvet and duvet cover or a coverlet!

Drew and Kelsie said...

I can't remember how much ours was but I got it from macy's. Watch for it to go on sale and watch for coupons in the paper or get on their email list. There is also a bedding catalog, Domestications http://www.domestications.com/, I remember getting it in the mail at my parents. I'm not sure how it is priced or if their stuff is any good.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! I would have said Target. I agree with Kelsie, try Macy's or Bed Bath & Beyond.