Some of you may know that I work for a title company. For those of you who don't know what a title company is (yes, there are a lot of people out there who don't), we issue title insurance for residential and commercial property. I work on the commercial side but occasionally do residential closings.
This morning my co-worker Stephanie and I (we carpool together) had a closing at some one's home near the town we live in. We occasionally meet people at their homes or some where other than our office depending on the circumstances. I promise the story gets better.
We arrive to this big fancy neighborhood near the lake. We finally find the right house and this house is gorgeous, not to mention big! We ring the door bell and the wife answers. She looks like your normal every day girl. Then her husband walks out, he did not look so normal. He is covered in tattoos (literally from neck to toe) and has bleach blonde hair with red tips. I am thinking to myself, what does this guy do for a living looking like that to afford this big house? Then I thought maybe his wife makes all the money.
Come to find out, he is the lead singer for the band Bowling for Soup. So cool! I know they are not a super famous band but they do have an album or two and a few music videos. Plus I think it was super cool that I was in the home of a semi, kind of sorta, ok...not really celebrity!
.........
We are headed out of town tomorrow for vacation! Woohoo!! I will probably be blogging while I am gone. I will try and keep you updated with lots of pictures. I better go finish packing because we are leaving early tomorrow morning!











1 comment:
That makes for a fun work day!! How cool!
Post a Comment