Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! Monday! Head over to McMamma's blog to play along.

~ I did not shake the food processor so hard and almost threw it across the room on Saturday because I couldn't get it to turn on. Yes it was plugged in but I later discovered that I didn't have it locked in the right position. I would never throw such a tantrum especially in the kitchen. No Not Me!

~ I did not eat a piece of birthday cake, a piece of my strawberry pretzel dessert and a cookie on Saturday. No Not Me! I would never eat that much sugar in one day.

~ I most certainly did not make my husband hang all the pictures for my "wall of pictures" project. I would never make someone else do my project. Not Me!

~ I am not lazy and did not decided not to give my very dirty dogs a bath because I would rather sit on my butt and watch TV. Never!

~ I did not think that my dad was turning a year older than he really was and then announce it to everyone so that they too thought he was a year older than he actually was. Oops! Not Me!

What did you not do this past week?

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I did not bathe Hobie then allow him to swim in a muddy pond 2 hours later. My puppies stay clean!!

I did not buy a Coach purse this weekend. They cost WAY too much and I would never waste money on a purse when I could buy something that we actually need.

Valerie said...

I would never do those things either...ha!

By the way, my husband is a fire fighter too! Fire wives, unite!

Happy Not Me Monday,
Valerie