Is it Monday already? Whew! This was a busy weekend. It flew by. Friday night I went to eat with my family. My sister came home for the weekend and I enjoyed getting to see her. Then Dustin and I came home and worked on a project that I had been meaning to do. We have a huge wall in our living room and for the longest time I couldn't decide on what to do with it. I finally decided to do a collage of pictures. I have been collecting frames and deciding on what pictures I wanted to frame. Dustin helped me hang all the pictures and I think it turned out great! Dustin was not to thrilled as he says my projects always require a lot of work on his end. That is true but my wall still looks great!
Here he is working away fixing one of my frames.
His and Hers tool boxes. Can you tell which one is mine? I have had mine since I was single and living on my own. They don't get used much but occasionally they come in handy.
The finished product. I think it turned out fabulous!
Saturday I spent all morning cleaning my house and I spent the afternoon baking. My whole family came over to my house to celebrate my dad and grandpa's birthdays. I made the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert from Kelly's Recipe Blog. It was really yummy but very time consuming to make. I can't believe it actually turned out okay and I had no help from Dustin. Ha! You all know that I am disaster in the kitchen.
Today I went to church with my family and then came home to relax. It almost seems as if the weekend didn't even come. At least I have a short week at work this week. Dustin, me and the dogs are headed to South Texas to spend some time on my grandparent's ranch and go to South Padre Island. I am looking forward to the trip!
Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday to the best Dad in the world!
Hope you all had a great weekend!











3 comments:
I love the way your wall turned out!! It looks great! I may have to copy that! Right now all my walls are blank!!!
I am planning on making that dessert from Kellys Korner too! Hopefully mine turns out! You and your Dad look so much alike!!! :)
The wall looks great!! :)
I love the wall!!!! Where did you get that cute wall...sticker? Is it like a sticker? I've seen those before but never a family one! Too Cute!
Post a Comment