Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Dog and A Pillow

I have the funniest story (well funny to me) to share with you. It may be gross and TMI but it is hilarious! My husband may not appreciate me sharing it because it happened to him but I am going to share it anyways.

Last night Dustin woke up and smelt a horrible smell. He almost started gagging because the smell was so bad. He rolled over and his hand felt something wet on his pillow. He then smelt his hand and it smelled like dog poo. Then he saw Jax's butt on his pillow. He immediately got up and went into the bathroom to discover that Jax had sharted (my husbands words) on his pillow during the night. You are probably either laughing or very disgusted at this point.

Jax sleeps in bed with us. He sleeps with us because I let him sleep with us when he was a puppy and now you can't get him off the bed for anything. He usually always sleeps at the foot of the bed and doesn't bother us. Last night Maribel had gotten up on the bed and we didn't know it. I guess Jax felt like he didn't have enough room so he crawled up in between Dustin and I and was laying near our heads.

I slept through all of this. I didn't wake up to discover any of this. I must have been sleepin hard! I saw the pillow in the bathroom this morning without the pillow case but then dismissed it. Dustin is working today so he was gone before I got up. When I talked to him this morning he told me the whole story and I was crying because I was laughing so hard. I was like "poor Jax" but Dustin was like "not poor Jax, poor me"?!?! HaHaHaHa!!!

Jax is 3 years old and has not had an accident since he was a puppy. I guess he was sleepin hard too and didn't realize he needed to go outside. I don't think I will ever let Dustin live this down.

7 comments:

Sherman Shinanigans said...

haaaalarious!!!

Drew and Kelsie said...

OMG!!! SOOOOOOO FUNNY!! :)

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! You have a wonderful husband if he lets Jax back in the bed tonight! Adam would tell me to forget it after that funny incident, or should I say "accident"!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, that is hilarious and disgusting, and I agree your hubby is nicer than me if he lets him back in the bed, lol!

Kendall and Brooks said...

omg haha, I just choked on my popcorn! LOVE IT!

Mrs. Ventrca said...

ok..that is SO gross, but probably the funniest thing that I have heard all day! Tell Dustin I do feel sorry for him! I cant believe that you slept through the entire thing! Too funny!

Jordan said...

Ok, first of all - gross, yuck, gag!! Now, second of all, Dustin gets mad props from me for taking care of it himself all the while managing to let you sleep! Tony would have been fighting back vomit and waking me up to clean it up because "it was making him sick." I've been down this poop road (well, not the same exact road) many times, and he is absolutely worthless. I have no idea what will happen if children come along. My head hurts just thinking about it!

Oh, and hahahaha :)