It's Monday again.....I hate Mondays but I love Not Me! Monday! Head over to MckMama's blog if you want to play along.
~ I did not completely ignore the overflowing laundry basket all weekend. I would never do that, I am always on top of getting the laundry done.
~ I did not sit on my butt all weekend long and do absolutely nothing. No not me! I am not that lazy!
~ I did not wait until the week of the wedding that I am in to try on my bridesmaid dress that I ordered last year sometime. Not me! I never wait until the last minute to get things done.
~ I did not watch Grey's Anatomy for a second time with my husband and proceed to cry big fat tears both times I watched it. No Not me!
~ I did not just eat my lean cuisine for lunch wishing it was a big fat greasy hamburger. No, Not me!











2 comments:
I sooooo did not ignore my overflowing basket of laundry this weekend either! :)
Do not get me started on the laundry! I find that you if you ignore it long enough, it's like it's not even there! ;)
Post a Comment