Happy Memorial Day! Sorry I have been MIA but I have been really busy and for the most part not doing much that is blog worthy. I am so glad for the 3 day weekend! It has been a nice relaxing weekend.
Friday kicked off the long weekend and I got off work early. I came home and cleaned up around the house. Dustin was working so I didn't do much. I went to bed early.
Saturday Dustin and I met with our photographer to go over some things on our wedding album. I know, I know we have been married almost a year and we still don't have our wedding album. It is going to be really nice once it is finished but it sure is taking a long time. Then we grabbed lunch and went to Hobby Lobby. I was shocked that Dustin agreed to go with me while we were out. He HATES that store. I guess I kind of don't blame him and I do tend to take a long time when I am in there. I tried to make this trip as painless as possible for him.
Then our good friends Kelsie and Drew called and asked if we wanted to go to the Rough Riders baseball game. We had never been so we agreed to go. The Rough Riders are a minor league baseball team. We had a good time except that it started raining right before the game. Luckily we were able to stand under a covered patio until it moved past. After we dried off our seats the game was ready to start.

Me fixin my hot dog!
Kelsie and I eating Dippin Dots. I love Dippin Dots and it has been years since I have eaten any. Look at Drew in the background. The boys were being silly.
We made it to the 4th inning before it started pouring down rain. It was late by that point anyways so we headed home. We had a good time at the game!
Yesterday Dustin and I were bums. We did go eat lunch with my family and then ran to buy him some new tennis shoes for work. All the guys at the department got shorts to wear during the summer and they can only wear black tennis shoes. Ever since Dustin told me this I have been cracking up because I picture them all looking like this:
A bicycle cop just without the helmets. I am going up to the station today and I am hoping that they are wearing their new shorts. I have got to see this.
Today I am doing some laundry and probably going to go eat lunch at my parent's house. Later me and the dogs are going to go see Dustin at work. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day!











No comments:
Post a Comment