My royal duties include:
1.List seven things that make us awe-summm.
2.Pass the award on to seven bloggers we love.
3.Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4.Don't forget to link to the Queen that tagged us.
5.If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a Queen.
7 things that make me awe-summm!!!
1. I am from Texas!
2. I love Country music especially Texas Country.
3. I am the wife of a fireman! It is like having a second family!
4. I am a proud Red Raider fan!! Go TECH!
5. I can two step.
6. I love Boxers! I have 2 of them!
7. I'm a blogger!
I tag these awe-summm bloggers!
1. Shannon @ Mr. and Mrs. in Training
2. Mrs. Newlywed @ Newlyweds Next Door
3. Gretchen @ The Future France Family
4. Stevy @ The Rest is Still Unwritten
5. Kendall @ The Stoy's Story
6. Kelsie @ The Kerestine's Khaos
7. Jennifer @ The Pink Chick
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Awe-summm!!!
Thanks to Jordan over Two Dogs, A Girl and A Husband's Grace I received the Awe-summm award! Thanks Jordan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
You are awesome!! Love reading your blog!!! Thanks for giving me the award too!!! :) I'm going to post about it soon!!!!
Post a Comment