
So all you Jon & Kate Plus 8 fans, what did you think of the season premiere last night?
I personally am a little sad. It seems that Jon and Kate are done with each other. Part of me thinks that it is just the show making us think that so we will tune in for the rest of the season and part of me thinks it is probably true. If you look at lots of other couples and families that do reality shows they end up not staying together. A few examples I think of are Nick & Jessica, The Hulk Hogan Family, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro and Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker. Granted these people were celebrities before they did reality TV.
It seems to me that Kate really enjoys the show and her job and Jon hates it. He wants his privacy back and to go back to work. I think he is tired of being stuck at home all the time while Kate is flying all over the country promoting her books and the show. It seems to me that the way to solve the problem might be to give up the show. What do you think?
I think they are a cute family and I really hope they can work things out. I am excited to watch the rest of the season to see what happens. Hopefully the media will leave them alone.
I sure wish that the long weekend wasn't over with but it is back to work for me. Ugh! Have a good day everyone!
I personally am a little sad. It seems that Jon and Kate are done with each other. Part of me thinks that it is just the show making us think that so we will tune in for the rest of the season and part of me thinks it is probably true. If you look at lots of other couples and families that do reality shows they end up not staying together. A few examples I think of are Nick & Jessica, The Hulk Hogan Family, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro and Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker. Granted these people were celebrities before they did reality TV.
It seems to me that Kate really enjoys the show and her job and Jon hates it. He wants his privacy back and to go back to work. I think he is tired of being stuck at home all the time while Kate is flying all over the country promoting her books and the show. It seems to me that the way to solve the problem might be to give up the show. What do you think?
I think they are a cute family and I really hope they can work things out. I am excited to watch the rest of the season to see what happens. Hopefully the media will leave them alone.
I sure wish that the long weekend wasn't over with but it is back to work for me. Ugh! Have a good day everyone!











3 comments:
I am so sad for them. From what I gathered they are seperated and are likely to get a divorce. I always feel so bad for the kids. I hope they can work it out but Jon doesn't seem to want it to work. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season pans out.
I was very disappointed. It seemed like they were not even willing to try to work it out! They both were too busy trying to play the victim.
I feel so sad for all of them too. Watching them really makes you care about them! I hope whatever the decide to do the kids end up ok. I still love watching the show!
Post a Comment