So the fabulous Jordan over at Two Dogs, a Girl and a Husband's Grace came up with the idea of Mutt Monday. If you want to participate just show off your fabulous mutts, purebreds or puppies then leave Jordan a comment so everyone can ooh and aww over your precious mutts.
Since I don't have any kids I love to show off my furry children....Jax and Maribel. I am always showing them off but this is just another reason to show them off some more.
Here is a picture of Jax our first born when he was a puppy. Oh how I miss him being that little. So cute!
And here is today weighing a whopping 80 pounds!
Just look at that face!

Our second baby Maribel we adopted in September 2008 and she has made herself right at home.

Look at that tongue!

Look at that tongue!
Maribel loves her daddy!
Jax and Maribel are the best of friends and are constantly playing with one another or sleeping.
I think his favorite thing besides milk bones is sleeping.

They think this is their bed.

Doing what they do best.

We are one happy family!
I could post a million more pictures but I will spare you. Jax and Maribel are crazy and full of energy but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Happy Monday friends! I will be back later with Not Me! Monday!











5 comments:
I miss Bobo being so small. I cant wait to come home and see them!
omg SO CUTE!!! love this mutt monday!
They are adorable!
OMG - Jax as a puppy is the sweetest thing ever! I know you've mentioned Maribel's tongue before, but does it stay out all the time?
Look at those faces, they are so adorable.
Post a Comment