Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday is Back!

I am so excited that Not Me! Monday is back! Head over to MckMama's blog to play along.


~I did not go 2 weeks without vacuuming my carpet. I would never do that. Not me!

~I did not eat cereal for dinner 3 times last week. No, not me!

~I did not tell my husband he was the most retardedest (is that a word?) person I knew because he proceeded to back into a parking space 3 times before finally making it into the parking spot only to then move to a different parking spot because he realized the car next to him was too close. I would never talk to my husband that way! Not me!

~I did not lecture my husband on needing to watch our spending and then proceed to buy a shirt and a dress online last week. Not me! ~ This one's for you Dustin!

~I did not go to bed by 10:00 on Friday and Saturday night this past weekend. I am way more fun that!

Happy Monday! And for those of you that have asked, so far I love the Dyson All Floors. I just got it yesterday but we used it to clean and vacuum all the rooms in our house and it was great! It sucked up A LOT of dirt and it is very light weight. I totally recommend it.

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

LOL!! those are funny!!

Jordan said...

The dress is a necessity! Just point it out every time you wear it so he will know how well the money was spent!