Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabulous Friday & A Giveaway!

So I was reading Jordan's blog and she posted about Fabulous Friday! Go here if you want to play along.



Today's Fabulous Friday post is about your favorite summer TV shows. You all know how much I love TV because I am always doing a post about some TV show. Summer TV is almost as good as regular season TV.

My all time favorite summer TV show is Army Wives. I love it!

It premiers Sunday June 7 on Lifetime. I can't wait!

I also love Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. I watched the first season last summer and I was hooked. I was so glad when it started back up again.

The season premier was this past Tuesday. You can catch it every Tuesday on the Oxygen channel.

I still love Jon & Kate Plus 8 even though things are not going so good for them. I heard on the radio this morning that Jon was caught again at some bar with two women. I really think it is over for them.

You can watch Season 5 on Monday nights on TLC. FYI...tonight there is a 30 minute special on Jon & Kate on the E! channel.

The Little Couple looks so cute. I already missed the first episode which aired May 26. That's okay because I know I can catch it again on TLC.


What are your favorite summer TV shows?

I did mention a giveaway! Jordan is doing a giveaway on her blog. Go check it out because she is giving away a really cute set of Thomas Paul notebooks!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: