Dear Hubby,
Please take me here ASAP. Please I beg you.
Please take me here ASAP. Please I beg you.
Love,
Your Wonderful Wife
......................................................................................................................................................................
I have been so exhausted lately and then this morning my father in law had to go back into the hospital. He has a lot of heart problems. Everything is going to be okay but he has been in out of the hospital a lot over the past 2 years. Please pray that he will get better.
Hurry up weekend!
Your Wonderful Wife
......................................................................................................................................................................
I have been so exhausted lately and then this morning my father in law had to go back into the hospital. He has a lot of heart problems. Everything is going to be okay but he has been in out of the hospital a lot over the past 2 years. Please pray that he will get better.
Hurry up weekend!












3 comments:
I need to send my hubby the same message!
Hope your FIL is getting better. I will pray for him.
Ditto on the message here too!
Quick prayer for the FIL. I hope he's home soon!
I hope your FIL turns around quickly!
(And, that would be quite the vacay, wouldn't it)!
Post a Comment