This past weekend Dustin and I went to Abilene for Angela's wedding. I met Angela in college at Texas Tech and we were roommates for 2 years. She is from a small West Texas town and moved to Plano after graduating. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I got to return the favor this past weekend.
She was a beautiful bride! It rained all morning on Saturday. We all had to stand in the rain during the rehearsal. By the afternoon the rain moved out and it was perfect weather except that is was really cold. I couldn't believe it was that cold in May in Texas. I was freezing ALL DAY.
Here are some pictures from Angela and Casey's wedding....

Before dinner on Friday night. We went to a yummy steak house.

The groom and bride to be at dinner.

Angela getting stuff ready for the big day!
All the flower arrangements. Angela's mom made all the flower arrangements and our bouquets. She did a fabulous job!
Center pieces
Tables at the reception
Angela getting ready.
Candace the maid of honor getting ready.
Me and Angela
Candace in the bathtub washing her feet....not sure why!
Angela's shoes! So cute!

Last minute touches...
Me trying not fall down the steps...it was still wet and muddy.
Picture with the hubby.
The bride's cake.
Groom's cake
Mr. & Mrs. Casey Patterson
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Mine will be spent unpacking and doing laundry. Ugh!











1 comment:
Loved the flowers!! Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment