Thursday, May 14, 2009

This and That


I know that all my posts this week have been about TV but what can I say, I love TV. I still watch American Idol even though it has been a bit boring this season. Thank goodness for DVR because I don't think I could sit down and watch it live. I like being able to fast forward through all of Ryan's babbling and the judges bickering.

I know that all you Danny fans are disappointed this morning but I am stoked that Kris made it into the final 2. I have liked him from the beginning and I have always thought he was better than Danny. I think Danny is good too just not as good as Kris. Now, if only Kris could beat Adam it would make the perfect season. I don't care for Adam at all but I do think he is a good performer. He would just never produce the kind of music that I would listen to. I also can't stand all of his screaming that he does. Anyways, both of them deserve it.

I still haven't received the shred. I am hoping it arrives today but I won't be able to start it until Sunday. I will be out of town all weekend. I will keep you updated on how it goes. I am so tired of all this rain. It seems like it rains almost every day. I am ready for some steady sunshine!

Jax has recently developed a fear of thunder. He gets really scared and starts shaking and panting. I feel so bad for him. He never used to get scared, he always seemed oblivious to thunderstorms. I had to leave him this morning and he was shaking and following me around because he was so scared. Poor guy. I left him a few treats so maybe those will comfort him.
It is Thursday and almost time for the weekend!! I have a very busy day tomorrow before leaving for West Texas.

4 comments:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

You are the ONLY person that agrees with me on Idol! I love Kris! Gokey is such a dork. He's just not cool enough to be a musician. Kris would definitley make a CD I would listen to. Adam is the best by far, but I don't like him. IF that makes sense...

Good luck with the Shred! Be prepared for soreness. The best way to get through the soreness is just to push through to the next day. Don't skip.

Drew and Kelsie said...

I still disagree with you about Idol, but to each their own! :) I love Danny boy!!

I have a couple of solutions for Jax's thunderstorm anxiety. Email me.

Nadalee said...

Poor Bobo, cant believe the fat kid is scared!! Tell him aunt Nadalee will be home soon!!

Jordan said...

I wonder what sparked the recent fear of thunder?? I wish I had some advice, but neither of mine mind it.

Have a great trip!! I left you a little gift on my blog today! :)