Time for Wordful Wednesday again! Head over to SeVeN ClOwN CiRcUs to play along!
This past weekend while Dustin and I were out of town, Dustin's sister Heather stayed at our house and took care of Jax and Maribel. Heather has a 10 month old little girl Cassandra. She is a doll! Jax and Maribel have been around Cassandra before but not since she has started crawling. Let me just tell you that they were facinated with her. It was so cute to watch them interact.
Maribel was very protective of Cassandra and followed her around everywhere. They even swapped toys a few times. They would each give her big kisses that would almost knock her over and Cassandra would just laugh and laugh. Jax and Maribel really enjoyed having her stay. Dustin and I got a little glimpse into our future when we have kids. We know that Jax and Maribel will do great!

Cassandra posing for me!

Maribel checking her out!

Playing!

Jax really wanted some of Cassandra's rice cereal. He wanted it so bad that he was drooling. He didn't realize that it really is yucky.
I can't wait for Cassandra to start walking!
P.S. ~ Who will win American Idol tonight??? I voted for the first time ever last night. I have never voted for any live television show before. Of course I voted for Kris!
Happy Wednesday Friends!












7 comments:
Aww she is so cute!!
Will we be able to watch idol tonight? I have a feeling it will be Adam but based on the performances last night.... I think Chris did better. Can you believe I just said that?!
Awww, they will be great doggie siblings!! She's a doll!
I've been following your blog through Kendall's blog as well! Crazy! Thanks for the advice on the house hunting. I have no idea what we are going to do.
LOL, did he end up tasting the cereal?
cute baby cute dog! i love it!!!
Adorable pics. My puppy loving princess is sooo jealous ;)
Aww that is so sweet! I love when dogs are sweet to babies. Its so special.
Post a Comment