Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sore Losers

Today Dustin and I are both sore losers. Neither Tara or Mike won the title of Biggest Loser. Darn! We watched the entire 3 hour finale. I was really proud of Jerry, the oldest contestant ever, to win the at home challenge. He is 64 and lost almost 200 pounds on his own. Amazing!

Here is Jerry before he lost almost 200 pounds.


Here is after




Pretty amazing huh?

Helen was named Biggest Loser. She definitely lost a lot of weight and worked really hard. I just really wanted Tara to win.

After


I think it is pretty amazing to lose that much weight.

Speaking of losing weight, my 30 day Shred DVD should be arriving any day! I can't wait to start it. Oh and some good news, my bridesmaid dress fit! Thank goodness! I don't know what I would have done.

We are headed to West Texas on Friday for my good friend Angela's wedding. I think there is rain in the forecast for Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain. I have lots to get done before Friday.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Simply Me said...

keep us posted on how the shred is... where did you buy it anyway?
we were team Tara or Mike all the way last night

Amanda Fouts said...

I'm a sore loser too! I liked Helen..but not as much as I liked Tara and Mike!! :( I couldn't believe how amazing everyone looked last night! Let us know how the 30 day shred goes, that Jillian really knows her stuff!

Emily said...

wow what huge transformations they had.. i didnt watch this season but feel like I did from reading everyones blogs!
have a great weekend in texas:) hope it doesnt rain!

Carrie said...

Those are inspiring transformations. I didn't watch it, but I can tell I should have. Heaven knows I need some inspiration, let us know how the Shred DVD works out.