I think I have mentioned before just how great my husband is but he really is the greatest. He thinks I am always casting him in a bad light here on my blog so I thought I would say something sweet about him for the record.
I have been really stressed out lately and really tired and well you know how that goes. You sometimes take it out on other people especially the ones you love. We were having a discussion this morning and it instantly put both of us in a bad mood. I e-mailed my husband when I got to work this morning because sometimes it is easier for me to write my feelings out rather than try to talk about them.
My husband, being the great guy that he is, e-mailed me back and said "I love you and everything will be ok, I promise". That just made my day! Something so simple put a huge smile on my face.
I have been really stressed out lately and really tired and well you know how that goes. You sometimes take it out on other people especially the ones you love. We were having a discussion this morning and it instantly put both of us in a bad mood. I e-mailed my husband when I got to work this morning because sometimes it is easier for me to write my feelings out rather than try to talk about them.
My husband, being the great guy that he is, e-mailed me back and said "I love you and everything will be ok, I promise". That just made my day! Something so simple put a huge smile on my face.

Sometimes in the stresses of life we forget about the small things that make people happy. So if you need something to write about, post about something that you did or what someone did for you that made your day. We could all use a little happiness to add to our day. Don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know so I can read your post.
Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!











2 comments:
I totally agree! Its the little things in life :) Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!
I couldn't agree more! It always makes my day when Tony does something like call me to ask if he's told me he loves me that day? It just doesn't take much!
Post a Comment