Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Friday

Lots going on today! I am sitting here with my 10 month old niece Cassandra on my lap! She is such a cutie. She just woke up for the morning. My sister in law is staying at our house this weekend while Dustin and I go to Angela's wedding. I will have lots of pictures to share on Sunday.

Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? I am so bummed that I have to wait until next season to find out what happens. It was so good!


I received the shred yesterday and I can't wait to start it. I am going to start Sunday when I get back. I also went and did sunless tanning yesterday. It turned out great! My hands are a little orange but nothing too noticeable. It is a great way to get a quick tan.


Well I am off to Abilene today. Please pray that it doesn't it rain!


This is a picture of the bride to be and me at my bachelorette party last summer. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

where did you sunless tan - what kind did you do?