
Because so many of you have blogged about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, I gave in and bought it. It is on back order so it will probably be 3 weeks before they even ship it to me. I really hope it works because nothing else I seem to do does. Maybe that is because I eat Mexican food at least twice a week and I am always needing something sweet!
I love Biggest Loser and I see the way Jillian pushes her team so this has got to work for me. I really really hope Tara wins Biggest Loser! We will find out Tuesday night! Finally!











4 comments:
new follower, your blo looks great!!!!
Is it a book or a video??
You will love it and hate it at the same time! It's a great, quick workout! I don't know if you can cancel your order or not, but I picked mine up at Target. Have you checked there?
I want this too!! I am totally buying this when we get into our house!!
Post a Comment