Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

Whew! I had a busy and stressful Monday. Glad it is over! I missed Mutt Monday and Not Me! Monday. I will be back next week for sure! I am so looking forward to a 3 day weekend! I wish that I was going to be able to relax and enjoy it but I have lots going on so no time for relaxation.

For the first time ever, I am going to have to deal with fighting my property taxes. Being a homeowner really does suck sometimes. When I got our appraisal from the county I could not believe at how much the value of our lot went up. It is outrageous and our lot is tiny. I just don't see how they can justify this in this economy. Now I get to study up and compare the other houses in our neighborhood. This is not going to be fun.

On a brighter note, tonight is the finale of American Idol! I am excited to see what Kris and Adam have in store for us. I know that Adam is probably going to win but I am still cheering for Kris all the way! I did watch the finals of Dancing With the Stars. I really like Melissa and I hope she wins. I tried to watch The Bachelorette but I just couldn't get into it. It is so annoying. Sorry to say that I will probably not be watching this season. My favorite summer show starts in less than 3 weeks!!! I love Army Wives and the third season starts June 7 on Lifetime. I have watched this show from the very first episode when it first aired. It left us hanging at the end of last season so I can't wait to watch this season.

That is it for now. I have some really cute pictures to share tomorrow for Wordful Wednesday! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I liked the bachelorette!! Did you know that Kim's dentist's son is one of the bachelors?? He was the pilot.