The elephants were my favorite. It was fun to watch them. They kept picking up huge branches with their trunks and then sticking them in their mouths. Then later they were pushing around these huge balls with their trunks. It was fun to watch them play.
Excuse the way I look. It was so humid outside
We watched the penguins get fed. They were so cute.
Kelsie and I. We took a group picture with all of us but Kelsie has them on her camera.

I think this picture is really cool. Dustin took of the gorilla that came right up to the glass and was looking at everybody. Right before we got there I guess some people had made him mad because he walked up the glass and banged on it and walked away. It scared the people standing on the other side of the glass. I think they are so funny to watch.
Today we finally went and bought a new vacuum. You may remember reading about our Kirby vacuum experience. We ended up getting a Dyson.

We didn't get the Dyson ball though. Just the Dyson All Floors. We have been shopping around and Target had the best price. You should have seen all the dirt we sucked up just from our living room. Disgusting! Having 2 dogs doesn't help either.
I am off to finish cleaning up the house. Have a good rest of the weekend!











3 comments:
Please let me know how much you love the Dyson All Floors vaccum! I've been thinking about getting one too!!!! I think you look fabulous in your zoo pictures!
Are you loving your Dyson? We purchased one not too long ago, after going through 3 cheaper models over the last 2 years. We got the Dyson ball and I love it!
How did it work on your tile????
Post a Comment