I am so excited for the season finale of Biggest Loser tonight! This is mine and Dustin's favorite show. We have been waiting all season for tonight. It is amazing at how different the contestants look now than when they first started.
For 3 hours tonight Dustin and I will be glued to the TV. I am cheering for Tara all the way! She has been one of my favorites from the beginning. Dustin is cheering for Mike to make it in the top 3 and win the title of Biggest Loser. One of us will be a sore loser at the end of the night.
Go Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 3 hours tonight Dustin and I will be glued to the TV. I am cheering for Tara all the way! She has been one of my favorites from the beginning. Dustin is cheering for Mike to make it in the top 3 and win the title of Biggest Loser. One of us will be a sore loser at the end of the night.
Go Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who do you want to win??











3 comments:
I don't really watch but I do like the show. I might have to flip back and forth between American Idol tonight!! :)
Cant wait!!! Tara looks so skinny in that picture!!!
Boo. That was not the outcome I wanted at all!
Post a Comment