I thought I would follow up on a few things from some of my previous posts.
I will start with the whole Jon & Kate saga. The whole situation just irritates me. First of all, I don't think they should be doing this on national television. It makes me so mad and I feel so bad for those kids. I am sure it will come back to haunt them one day. It is bad enough for them to have go through this and then Jon & Kate feel they need to do it front of all of America? It isn't anybody's business. I wish they would stop the show immediately. That is all I am going to say about that.
I am on Level 2 of the Shred! OMG.....it is so hard! I can barely get through it but I stick it out. I don't even want to know what Level 3 is like but hopefully I will get there before too long. I have been eating right and I can totally tell a difference. I hate working out but I do feel much better when I do. I seem to have more energy throughout the day. I am working out at least 5-6 days out of the week. I am doing my best to stick with it!
On a more serious note, I have a prayer request. My grandmother has an anurisium in her stomach. It is pretty serious and they are going to monitor her for a few weeks. They are probably going to have to remove it surgically. My biggest concern is they aren't doing surgery right away. I am not sure what the doctor's reasoning is. I am just really worried that it could burst between now and when they do perform the surgery. My grandmother is going back to the doctor today and I hope that we find out more information on what the plan is going to be. I am asking all of you to please keep her in your prayers.
I am sorry for the lack of pictures lately. We haven't done anything exciting recently. I am looking forward to 4th of July even though we don't have any plans yet. I am looking forward to an extra day off work! I am glad it is Wednesday, at least the week is half over with!
I will start with the whole Jon & Kate saga. The whole situation just irritates me. First of all, I don't think they should be doing this on national television. It makes me so mad and I feel so bad for those kids. I am sure it will come back to haunt them one day. It is bad enough for them to have go through this and then Jon & Kate feel they need to do it front of all of America? It isn't anybody's business. I wish they would stop the show immediately. That is all I am going to say about that.
I am on Level 2 of the Shred! OMG.....it is so hard! I can barely get through it but I stick it out. I don't even want to know what Level 3 is like but hopefully I will get there before too long. I have been eating right and I can totally tell a difference. I hate working out but I do feel much better when I do. I seem to have more energy throughout the day. I am working out at least 5-6 days out of the week. I am doing my best to stick with it!
On a more serious note, I have a prayer request. My grandmother has an anurisium in her stomach. It is pretty serious and they are going to monitor her for a few weeks. They are probably going to have to remove it surgically. My biggest concern is they aren't doing surgery right away. I am not sure what the doctor's reasoning is. I am just really worried that it could burst between now and when they do perform the surgery. My grandmother is going back to the doctor today and I hope that we find out more information on what the plan is going to be. I am asking all of you to please keep her in your prayers.
I am sorry for the lack of pictures lately. We haven't done anything exciting recently. I am looking forward to 4th of July even though we don't have any plans yet. I am looking forward to an extra day off work! I am glad it is Wednesday, at least the week is half over with!











5 comments:
Linds, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Which one? I will keep her in my prayers.
I can't get to the Shred every day either. I missed last night... oops!!
I know what you can give us pictures of... how about the new bed?!
is this the grandmother that you were just visiting??
PRAYING!!
Hey girl I am praying for your Grandma!
Oh and I cant get off level 1 of the shred its just too hard!!! :)
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I will keep her in my prayers.
Yea for doing level 2 of the shred, I hated level 2, level 3 is harder but I like the exercises more, if that makes sense, keep up the good work.
Lindsey,
I'll be praying for your grandmother.
On a not-so-serious note, I am proud of you doing the Shred. I w-a-n-t to "do better" but I just can't give up sweet tea, so I guess I won't be skinny again anytime soon! Ha Ha
Also, I totally agree on John and Kate. They need to stop the show, it is way out of hand.
Post a Comment