Monday, February 2, 2009

Very Disturbing....

I have seen this on a few people's blogs and I thought I would try it. I do have to say it is quite disturbing. It is a website called Make Me Babies. You upload pictures of you and your partner and it shows you what your children will look like. I will pray that our child does not turn out like this or we won't be reproducing. It is just scary.


On a side note: Today is Dustin and I's 6 month anniversary!! Woo hoo!....we made it 6 months without killing each other. Just Kidding! Actually it has been a lot of fun and I can't believe how fast time flys. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

hahah - omg that is hysterical! I promise your babies will be MUCH cuter!

Nadalee said...

HAHAHA the baby looks like you!! Hope yalls comes out much cuter!