Does anyone remember playing Skee Ball as a kid? I love this game! Not sure why since all you do is roll the ball and try to get it in the different holes worth various dollar amounts but it is still fun. Last night I had a Happy Hour with 2 of my co-workers and one of our clients. We met up at this place called Barcadia in Dallas. They have all these old school arcade games.....and they had Skee Ball.
Now, I don't have any pictures of all of us playing skee ball because I am not that brave yet to just whip out my camera in front of our client and my co-workers and start taking pictures. They would have thought I was crazy! The game is so addicting and I could have played it all night. I felt like a kid again. You don't see this game around anymore except for maybe at Dave & Busters.
It sure was a fun way to start off the week. I hate Mondays.
Now, I don't have any pictures of all of us playing skee ball because I am not that brave yet to just whip out my camera in front of our client and my co-workers and start taking pictures. They would have thought I was crazy! The game is so addicting and I could have played it all night. I felt like a kid again. You don't see this game around anymore except for maybe at Dave & Busters.
It sure was a fun way to start off the week. I hate Mondays.












2 comments:
I can't believe you like this so much but hate bowling!! You little stinker! HA
REMEMBER? Psh! I totally play anytime I get the chance . . .
Post a Comment