Dustin and I got married on August 2, 2008 and it was by far the most fun experience I have ever had. We had a blast at our wedding, I only wish it could have lasted longer. The whole experience of being engaged and planning our wedding was so fun. Yes, it could be stressful at times but it was still fun.

One of my favorite parts of the reception was cutting the cake. It is that old tradition that is still around today. Every one gathered around and watched as we cut the cake. We didn't smear cake all of each other faces, even though Dustin acted like he was going to. I loved my cake and it was so good!

I think our first dance was probably my most favorite part of my wedding. Dustin's good friend Josh (who was also a groomsmen) sang a song he had written for our first dance. He just sang with his guitar and it was so pretty. The guests really enjoyed it. It was also kind of the first alone time Dustin and I got even though we were in the middle of the dance floor. It was really special and I will always remember it.

I love this picture. I think it sums up how Dustin and I both felt that day.....Happy! He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine living without him. He makes me laugh and can brighten my day in an instant. He makes me feel special and I love him very much!
What is your photo story?











1 comment:
I got those shoes from Gap. They have the gold color like mine, a silver and i want to say black. I love them!
Post a Comment