Plus I have 3 weddings, a bachelorette party and a bridal shower coming up. That is reason enough to buy a new outfit, right? I found these really cute shoes today online at Dillard's.
I may just have to break down and buy these. They would be so cute this summer with cute black shorts or jeans. I love animal prints. Also, the bachelorette party I am going to at the end of the month we are all wearing black and white. I found this cute shirt at Express . (It wouldn't let me copy the picture so you will have to click on the link.)I am also looking for a new dress for all the weddings I have to attend. I found a few dresses online at Dillard's. They kind of look similar.




What do you think???
But, the # 1 thing on my list that I want so bad is the Sony Reader Digital Book. It is so cool! You can download books onto it and never have to go to the book store to buy books. Way cool!!!! It is very expensive though. 
I have the wants really bad!!! Yikes!











2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!! I have the shopping itch too! Every morning when I go in my closet to get dressed I think "I have nothing to wear." Sad day!!
Me too! I am tired of wearing the same things over and over. I just want some new clothes really bad. I am probably going to break down and buy the shoes even thought I know I need to be saving money.
Post a Comment