


So last night Dustin and I sat down after dinner and he looked at me and said...."what comes on TV tonight?" I said "nothing that I know of". He said "your kidding....your the TV addict I figured there would be something on TV you wanted to watch".
That got me thinking that I really am a TV addict. I mean seriously tonight there are 4 shows that I absolutely must watch. I almost have a TV show for every night of the week. Each week I fill up the DVR with tons of shows.....what did I ever do before DVR was invented?? I can't believe I spend so much time watching TV. I think I need to find a hobby....oh wait I already did and it involves the computer. It is a little thing called blogging. Yes, I am addicted to this to. I will also spend hours reading other people's blogs. A little secret...I even do it at work. Help....there must be something wrong with me! Does anyone else have this addiction???











No comments:
Post a Comment