
I heart Julia Roberts. She has 2 new movies coming out soon and I am excited. Ever since she got married and had children she kind of put her acting career aside. She is being featured in Allure Magazine's March issue. My absolute all time favorite movie is Pretty Woman and the runner up is Steel Magnolias. I could watch both of these movies over and over again.
What are you favorite movies?
Last night I had Bunco at my house and I didn't get a single picture. Darn it! It was a lot of fun as usual. We chowed down on pizza, salad and chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. The brownies turned out really good. I was proud of myself....if you don't know me I don't cook. Thanks to Jennifer and Kelsie who helped me out in the kitchen last night. I am such a bad hostess (Ha!).
Wooohooo...tomorrow is Friday!











2 comments:
My favorite Julia Roberts movie is Runaway Bride. I also love Erin Brocovich (sp?) and My Best Friends Wedding! She looks so pretty in that picture!
Steel Magnolias - HAND DOWN. I always wanted to be a blush and bashful kind of girl :)
Post a Comment