Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Friday And The Weekend Is Off To A Good Start!

I was on my way to work this morning and I heard on the radio that it has been confirmed that there is going to be a Sex & The City sequel! I loved the first movie that came out last year and was hoping that there was going to be a sequel. I didn't follow the show when it came out because it was on HBO and I didn't have HBO growing up. I always watch the re-runs when they are on. The sequel comes out in 2010 and I am very excited!!

Also on our drive in this morning, Stephanie and I were listening Kidd Kraddick on Kiss FM and in honor of the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" coming out today they had people calling into the radio show to find out if the guy/girl they were dating were into them. This one girl calls in about the guy she has been dating for the past several months. Things were going good and this guy had even told her he loved her. She had to go out of town and when she got back the guy was very distant and had seemed to have lost interest in her.


Kidd Kraddick decided to call the guy up and pretend he was doing a game on the radio show. He asked the guy several random questions with the last question being: "If you were leaving tomorrow to go on an exotic trip what is the name of the girl you would take along?" Of course he didn't say he would take the girl that had called into the show. So basically this girl got dissed on the radio this morning in front of everyone. If the guy had said her they would have won a trip to the Bahamas. I guess you had to be listening but it was funny. Stephanie and I were laughing.


I am really excited to see this movie. I didn't read the book but the movie looks really good. I saw online that it has good reviews. I am hoping that I can convince Dustin to go see it with me on Saturday night. I have been working on him all week. I am hoping he will give in and agree to go see the movie. We might go see the movie with Jennifer and her boyfriend Clay but I have to convince Dustin first. Men...they can be so difficult!!!

I also have Crop for the Cure tomorrow which I am excited about. So far the weekend is off to a good start. Does anyone have any exciting plans for this weekend?!?!
P.S. I thought the Grey's Anatomy / Private Practice crossover event was very disappointing last night. There was no crossover event. They got us all hyped up for nothing. Now we have to wait until next week to find out what happens. TV....it frustrates me sometimes.

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

I was totally listening to that this morning too :)