Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This has been going around Facebook for the past few weeks so I thought I would post it on here. Kind of fun so here it goes:

1. I am afraid of heights....deathly afraid....I get all shaky and queasy when I don't have two feet
on the ground.
2. I have never been to Florida.
3. I dislike almost everything that is sour.
4. I have never been in the hospital and I have only been to the ER once.
5. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
6. I have never been snow or water skiing.
7. I have been to Africa.
8. I have driven an 18 wheeler once. My dad let me drive the new automatic truck but it didn't
have the trailer attached....thank goodness because that could have been a disaster.
9. I have never been camping in a tent before.
10.My favorite actress is Julia Roberts. I love her.
11.My favorite candy is peanut M&M's.
12.I like to vacuum.....crazy I know but it is the only part of cleaning I don't mind.
13.Two of my best friends I have known since kindergarten and we are still good friends 20
years later.
14.I love football and I know quite a lot about it....I even watch it when Dustin is not home.
15.I am obsessed with the show Beverly Hills 90210.
16.I have a younger sister.
17.I have never played a sport...not even as a child.
18.I can't whistle.
19.I love Hobby Lobby and I would buy the whole store if I could.
20.I am a newlywed....I have only been married 6 months.
21.I love the smell of leather.
22.I do not like wine....any kind of wine....I just can't find one I like.
23.I absolutely love to read...it is one of my favorite things to do.
24.I have a phobia of public restrooms and only try to use them if I absolutely have to.
25.It was super hard to think of 25 things about myself and this took me forever.

P.S. I am super excited about the Grey's Anatomy / Private Practice crossover event tonight. They are 2 of my favorite shows!!!!

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I thought you played softball in 9th grade?!

Lindsey said...

Well, I tried out but didn't make it. Big surprise. I was only in it less than 6 weeks. I forgot all about it.