We are up to our necks in junk mail. I hate it! We get at least 2 to 3 pieces of junk mail a day. Ever since we bought our house it has increased. We get stuff for credit card applications, mortgage insurance, auto insurance, etc. every day. It is so annoying.
I hate to shred stuff. It is not hard to do but I hate doing it. I want to just be able to chunk it in the trash and be done with it. But with identity theft these days you can't be too careful. So now I have to go through each envelope and separate the trash from the stuff I have to shred. Ugh! I always procrastinate and it drives Dustin crazy. I leave it laying around the house for weeks at a time. To show you how much we get in a weeks time I took a picture.
This is one weeks worth of junk mail!
This is all the stuff I need to shred. I have a good excuse this time, our shredder is broken. We have to buy a new one. Who would have thought that a shredder would have become a necessary household item??
Dustin thinks we should mail the blank applications back to them in the pre-paid envelopes. It is a good idea but I don't even take the time to shred the stuff, let alone take the time to actually mail it back to them.
Does anyone else get this much junk mail?
P.S. I am excited for the Bachelor tonight! I really hope he keeps Melissa. I guess we shall see. Happy Monday!











2 comments:
We have the SAME problem with junk mail - it is horrible.
Props to you girl, you have been such a good blogger lately - and all these pictures to go with your post are wonderful!
We do get some just mail... but not that much. Heck, somedays we don't even get ANY mail!! I'm with you... I hate shredding it- it is Drew's job!!
Post a Comment