Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It Is Almost Time For......

Spring! My favorite time of year! The weather is so nice today. I wish I could spend the day outside. Spring time weather is just around the corner and that means these...I love wearing flip flops. There are a bunch of cute ones at Target. But flip flops also mean pedicures! I love getting pedicures but my husband and our bank account not so much. But spring time also means tanning which means more money. Tanning means swim suits....eww just got a bad mental picture of me in a swim suit at the beach....that won't be happening. I need to hit the gym before I attempt to try on a swim suit.
This time of year sure can get expensive...but I guess that is the price you pay to be beautiful! (ha!)

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

eI just bought those flip flops last week!! I love them!

beckylbranch said...

Gosh it's 85 degrees today! Definately flip flop weather! I love the yellowbox flip flops..they are my favorite!