I am excited to get my album finished and I think it is a neat idea to keep all of my stuff from my wedding in. I took a few pictures of my work....LOL!

.jpg)


I also made this cute tile for my entry way.

Saturday night after I finished scrapbooking I was able to convince Dustin to go see "He's Just Not That Into You". We went to eat dinner with Jennifer and Clay at the Pour House and then went to watch the movie. It was a good movie but a little long. It kind of went on too long. Dustin took a nice long nap during the movie. Even though it was said that it is a great date movie....it is a chick flick. Here is a picture of Jennifer and I at dinner.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!











1 comment:
hey how are you?! It looks like youre doing great! Im glad you found me on here!! Good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment