Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prayers and Brownies

My friend Kendall is doing a prayer blog where you can put anything you want you feel that needs prayed for. I listed my prayer this morning and I thought I would also list it on here. If you want to participate please jump on over to Kendall's blog. Please pray for every one's joys and concerns.

My prayer is for our country. Every morning on the news you hear of more people losing their jobs and their homes. It is a very scary time and so many people are struggling. I pray that God will lead our President and the people of this country and comfort those who are struggling. The state of the economy has affected so many people and I pray that they will turn to God in their time of need.


Last night I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies for Bunco tonight. I think they turned out right! HaHa! I am not great in the kitchen. I posted the link to the recipe in an earlier post but here are the ingredients.


Here is what they look like. I still need to put the icing on they look like.

We will see if they taste good tonight. One last thing, I finished the Uppercase Living project and I hung it in my entry way.

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Few Things:

1. Thanks for the shout out.
2. Thanks - those brownies made my stomach start growling.