Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Tuesday

Here is my random list of things for this Tuesday.

1. Did anyone watch the Bachelor last night?? Let me start out by saying that I think this show is completely ridiculous but I still tune in to watch every week. None of the couples ever stay together but millions of people still watch every season. I am rooting for Melissa mostly because she is from Dallas. She and Jason also seem to have a strong connection.
Who do you want Jason to pick?


Melissa


or Molly


2. I started a new book this week. I am not that far into it yet but so far so good. It is called Good In Bed.

I can only imagine what you are thinking.

Here is a quick synopsis....When plus-sized Philadelphia Examiner columnist Cannie Shapiro decides to take a break from her boyfriend of three years, she has no idea just how drastically her life is about to change. While she's used to exposing the inner secrets of others' lives in her column, she isn't prepared for what happens when the tables are turned on her. Not only does Bruce extol her sexual prowess in the article, he also discusses her size-related insecurities and how he never thought of himself as a "chubbie chaser." Fallout from the piece launches Cannie into an emotional whirlwind of anger, embarrassment, desperation, and depression. It also triggers a year's worth of events that will have an astounding impact on her life, taking readers along on a journey that is poignant, comical, and utterly unforgettable.

I'll let you know if it turns out to be a good one but it might be a book you want to add to your list.


3. I am so excited for American Idol tonight!!! This is my favorite part of the show. There were so many talented singers during Hollywood week and I can't wait to see how they do tonight. Another favorite that is on tonight is Biggest Loser. This is Dustin and I's favorite. I will be juggling both shows tonight while I am baking up a storm for Bunco tomorrow night.


4. Last but not least on my completely random list today......are my 2 favorite dogs in the entire world.....Jax & Maribel. They are constantly cracking me up. Just look at Jax's face.



Aren't they cute? I love them!

1 comment:

Drew and Kelsie said...

I'm rooting for Melissa also!! It's going to be scarry when DeAnna comes on, I hope he doesn't fall for her!!