Monday, February 23, 2009

Lindsey's Best & Worst Dressed List

After every awards show I always look online the next day for pictures from the Red Carpet. I always love to see what the stars wear. I don't care what designer they are wearing, I just love to see all the beautiful dresses. It would be so fun to get all dressed up like that. I also love to see the best & worst dressed list.

I usually don't ever watch any of the awards shows especially the Oscars because it is boring. As you all know last night was the 81st Annual Academy Awards. I didn't watch any of it but first thing I did this morning was check out all the pictures from the red carpet. I haven't seen the best & worst dressed list yet but I thought it would be fun to do my own. Oh, and I know nothing about fashion by the way. So here it goes....

Worst Dressed


Jessica Biel looked terrible in this dress. What was she thinking? I hate the style and I hate the color. It looks like one of those terrible bridesmaid dresses.

Awful! Terrible! Hideous! Need I say more?

I don't even have words for this one.

It's see through.....never a good choice.



Best DressedI love this! It does look like it could be a wedding dress but it is still beautiful.

Love her and Love this!

I don't particularly like Angelina Jolie but this dress is gorgeous!

I love this color!

Did anyone watch the Academy Awards? Who was your favorite on the red carpet?

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Totally agree with you on Angelina - not a favorite of mine, but I love her dress :)

Kendall and Brooks said...

no way - I haven't used a broom in over a month now - you do have to empty it out everytime you use it. You will be amazed what it gets! Also, it gets more powerful the more times you charge it and use it. So don't be dissapointed the first few times you use it.