Today was a great day minus the cleaning I did this morning. Dustin is on shift today so I spent the whole morning cleaning the house. It is so much easier to get things done when he is not here. Yes, I skipped church today....I usually do when Dustin is working.
Last night Dustin grilled steaks for our Valentine's dinner. It was so good!
Look at Jax trying to get the steak! 
Dustin was getting so annoyed with me taking pictures (ha!).
This afternoon I worked on finishing an Uppercase Living project that I have been meaning to do. In case your wondering what Uppercase Living is you can go here to find out. I am proud of my craftyness once again (ha!).
I am going to hang this in my entry way.
Then I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with Kelsie. I have mixed feelings on the movie. If you have read the books I think you will be disappointed. The movie is very different from the books. If you haven't read the books you will probably find the movie very cute. The books are ten times better than the movie, but books are usually better anyways.
I so do not want to go to work tomorrow. The weekends go by way too fast. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!











1 comment:
Your sign looks great! I think the chocolate brown looks good!
Post a Comment