Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday!

Well this post may not be very interesting. I don't have any pictures to post. So far the weekend has been great! Friday night I came home and Dustin made Tacos for dinner and we took the dogs walking. We also caught up on our TV shows. I had a busy week and wasn't able to watch much TV.

Today was fun! I slept in and then Jennifer and I went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and then went over to the mall to do some shopping. It was not a fun shopping day for me though. I have this huge itch to shop but I can't find anything that I feel the need to spend money on. I see lots of cute things but I tell myself I could live without it. Has this been happening to anybody else?


I did buy this cute cardigan from The Limited. You can go here to view it. It wouldn't let me copy the picture. I am going to a Bachelorette party next weekend and the theme is black and white. I was looking for a cute black dress to wear it with but then I thought to myself...my legs are way too white for a dress. I also needed a gift for the Bachelorette so I bought two cute nighties from Old Navy. My sister got me one from there for my Bachelorette party and I love it.


Tonight I went to dinner with my Dad. My mom is out of town and Dustin is on shift so we decided to go to dinner. I love my Dad. I have always been really close to him and I can talk to him about pretty much anything. We went to the Pour House. Now I am home and I am fixing to watch this movie.






I have been wanting to see this movie and it is the perfect night since Dustin isn't here. I hope it is a good one.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

How was the movie - I have been thinking about seeing it, but am afraid it will make me cry too much!

Lindsey said...

It was really good but I cried a lot at the end. I didn't read the book so I had no idea what was coming.