Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reviews

I finished reading A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand and it was an easy read. It didn't really require much thought when reading it. I didn't really like how it ended but I still like the book. I think most of her books take place on Nantucket Island which was the setting of this book. I want to read her other books Barefoot and Cast Away.


Before I read her other books I picked up sTori Telling at Target today. I like Tori Spelling because I love the show Beverly Hills 90210. I also watched Tori's reality show on Oxygen. I also want to read Mommywood when it comes out in paper back. I am excited to start reading her book. It shouldn't take me long to finish since it isn't very long. I will let you know if it is worth reading when I finish.


I posted a few weeks ago about trying Pantene's Full & Thick shampoo, and I don't really notice any difference in my hair. So there you have it, on me it doesn't work. I have pretty much always used Pantene so I will probably keep using it but I don't think there is any magical shampoo out there that works wonders on hair.

On a side note: While I was at Target today I glanced around at the clothes and they had some really cute things for fall. I really like this gray sweater. I am really liking the colors gray and deep purple for the fall.



3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

GIRL! you know I am on board with the sTORI telling! I can't wait to read Mommywood!

Annie said...

i agree...i don't think there is such thing as magical shampoo/conditioner. i'll keep buying my stuff at target ;)
the cardigan is adorable!! i'm loving greys and purples too! target had some really cute stuff when i was there over the weekend....i only made 3 separate trips there in 3 days.
oh and tori, LOVE HER!! i really need to read her books once i'm done with the series i'm currently reading. let me know what you think of it :)

ha....sorry for the long rambling comment.
(new follower, very cute blog you have!)

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about picking up A Summer Affair and I wasn't sure how it would be. I may have to get it now. Target has some great clothes for fall and I love their prices. I always get my shoes there.