Not only is it Friday but it is a 3 day weekend! Thank goodness! I know I was just on vacation last week but it was so hard getting back to my normal routine this week. I am sure having a 3 day weekend won't help any but I sure am glad.
Last night I picked up a pre-made dinner for 2 at Central Market and it was so good! Dustin didn't have anything at the house to make for dinner so I picked it up and it was so easy. It came with cheese enchiladas, spanish rice, beans and tortillas. All I had to do was put it in the oven. That is my kind of dinner. I also picked up a 7 layer dip and it was fantastic. I really with we had a Central Market close to where I live. The only one in our area is in Dallas near my office.
I also watched Project Runway! I am so loving this show! I haven't watched it too much over the past few seasons.
We don't have any big plans for the weekend. We are going to go out to eat on Saturday night for Dustin's 26th birthday! His birthday isn't until September 10 but we are going to celebrate this weekend. I will post pictures this weekend. Dustin has to work on Monday. Boo! I know he loves his job but I sure do hate the fact that he has to work every weekend and or holidays.
I know I have said it before, but I love this time of year!!! I came home last night and put a college football game on TV. I can't wait until this weekend. It will be full of college football. My Red Raiders play on Saturday night but I am not sure if it is televised.
Bring on the weekend!











4 comments:
I'm right there with you sister - M works weekends and holidays too. It makes it difficult to enjoy those 3 day weekends.
The Tech game is not televised :(
YUM..I wish I had a Central Market by me! I think A&M is prob like the only school that has class on Monday! Boo! Hope you have a great weekend! :)
The 7 layer dip sounds so good! I hope you had a great time celebrating Dustin's birthday.
That dip sounds yummy! Hope you have a terrific and safe weekend! Thanks for following my blog!
Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition
Post a Comment